Drop ship is a supply chain management technique in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock, but instead transfers customer orders and shipment details to wholesalers, who then ship the goods directly to the customer. The retailers make their profit on the difference between the wholesale and retail price
Many sellers on online auction sites, such as eBay, also drop ship. Often, a seller will list an item as new and ship the item directly from the wholesaler to the highest bidder. The seller profits from the difference between the winning bid and the wholesale price, minus any selling and merchant fees from the auction site. A seller is permitted to list items that are currently not in his/her own possession, provided that he/she follows eBay's policy on pre-sale items.
How to make Drop Ship on dressky.com ?
1. Sign up or sign in on dressky.com;
2. Get orders from your customer;
3. Provide us the goods items, attribute, and the detail addresses of your customers;
4. We will place orders for you;
5. Sign in to My Account, review and confirm your orders;
6. Make payment, pls make sure the shipping address is the same in the paypal account.
7. We'll send package directly to your customers.
(PS: no minimum order)